Risk; we will assess the risks involved and will price the job accordingly. A healthy tree with little or no defects situated away from buildings or permanent landscaping will cost less than an older decaying tree poised above your roof.
Tips for saving on tree removal costs
• If you or a friend are very handy with chain saw, wood splitter, you can ask for the wood to be left for you to clean up. This may save you a few hundred dollars and you'll also be saving money on the purchase of firewood in the winter.
• Don't wait until the tree is less stable, it will usually cost more!
• Contact your homeowners association. Some hoa's require permission before removing mature trees. Don't get fined.
• Usually we find that our company is very competitive with other qualified tree services (those with insurance & years of experience). If you have a quote from another tree company tree let us beat their price estimate.
• Plan ahead to have trees trimmed & pruned as a preventative measure to guard against failure of branches or the tree.
• Talk with us about setting up a maintenance and preventative treatment program.
• It is close to other trees
• Close to the house or other structures
• Close to power lines, or even have utility lines running through the tree
• It is up a hill, or down a hill from access points
• It is in-between houses or buildings
• Has a road underneath, with potential traffic issues
Bottom line: Get it done sooner rather than later! A tree in decline needs to be removed, the cost will likely increase over time as the tree becomes more unstable. Subsequent weather events will continue to degrade the tree and it's natural decay will progress. For this reason the estimate you receive from us will have an expiration date.
Here are a few things that we look at when giving a estimate & price.
If you have just moved in, or even if you’ve lived under your trees for years, have us visit and give you a professional opinion on the health of individual trees will give you a strategy for future tree care and costs. Doing so will help eliminate surprises. You may have trees that need to be removed right away, those that require monitoring, and some that would benefit from trimming and pruning.
Why & how is my tree removal estimated & priced?
As a tree company GLTS must factor in numerous challenges which will be reflected in you're tree removal costs that you'll see on our proposal. We have found ourselves to be the most inexpensive tree company around.
As a company who has been in the business for many years and has amassed a huge variety of tree removal experiences. Every tree take-down is different and requires a different approach.
Our tree professional will factor this risk into the price. It's best to have your trees evaluated as soon as you notice there is a problem with the tree, some signs may be many limbs on the ground, or decay on the trunk. At Georgia Lawn & Tree Solutions we offer Tree Consulting Services, if you would like us to do tree assessment on your property.
Size of tree: Obviously if it is a tiny tree, it will not cost much, however you can expect to pay a minimum charge for us to come to your property. The bigger the tree is, the more expensive the price.
We will meet and beat any price. To ensure that you are completely satisfied with our work, all estimates are given by our owner and all jobs are completed with our owner on your job site.
Stability of the tree: Is the main determinant of safety, which will also affect the cost. As a tree declines, becomes weaker and weaker, and therefor less stable, any added pressure or weight during the removal process could unexpectedly endanger life and property. So we factor this into the removal price.
The degree of clean-up
There are generally four kinds of clean up's we offer that are charged based on the clients needs:
1. Leave all debris—a big mess, and we don’t recommend it.
2. Rough clean up—remove all wood and debris, but no final rake up (forest & field situations)
3. Leave all big wood—great option if you burn wood or have friends who can use it and you are willing to split it.
4. Remove all debris—Your best option for no hassle. The only thing left will be the stump. We do also offer stump grinding and stump removal services for customers that want every part of the tree gone.
Copyright© Georgia Tree Solutions, LLC.
ppc: Savannah Area: 912-417-5631 - Hinesville Area: 912-417-5142